Skip to main content

Training courses now available - Visit Here

Building of Film Sets


The building of film sets has to be approved by the planning directorate of the Planning Authority [PA].

For structures standing less than one month, a Development Notification Order has to be presented to PA for approval. For film sets intended for a longer period a Building Development Application has to be presented to the PA including designs of the set and other required information.

For further information please consult the following site: